Are you tired of dealing with gas-powered snow blowers? Do you want a more convenient, safer, and Eco-friendly alternative? If yes, buying a best cordless snow blower is your best solution.
Cordless snow blowers are a great alternative to gas-powered models. Many people don’t want to buy a gas-powered snow blower because they’re loud, polluting, and require maintenance. Cordless electric snow blowers, on the other hand, are quieter, cleaner, and maintain themselves. You just need to plug them in for a few hours after each use to recharge their batteries.
But there are so many different models out there; how do you know which one is right for your needs? If you’re looking for the best cordless snow blower, we’ve researched for you, so you don’t have to! We’ve rounded up some of our favourite models on the market now, so all you need to do is choose one that fits your needs and budget.
Table of Contents
How We Experimented Cordless Snow Blower
Our testing team has spent months putting cordless snow blower through their paces on every variety of snow, condition, yard size, footprint, and composition. Every function and control was evaluated for use, comfort, power, and quality.We mowed flats, washboard terrain, as well as uphill, downhill, and sidehill slopes. We also mowed heavy snow and light, as well as pristine snow blower that demand meticulous attention to detail.We mulched, bagged, and tested the side discharge features of snow blower, as well as if wheel had a tendency to take up black snow clippings.
Tom, our snow removal and equipment specialist, even laid on tiny areas of snow after he completed mowing to analyse the tactile feeling in order to gain a better idea of the end result.Because of our comprehensive study and testing, we are convinced that this guide will steer you in the proper path toward the ideal lawn mower for your yard.So, choose one of our expert-approved options below to make your yard look its best.
Top 5 Best Cordless Snow Blower Review
1. Snow Joe 24V-X2-SB18 18-Inch 48-Volt 4-Ah Cordless Snow Blower
- Ergonomic handle
- LED headlights
- Two-stage design
- Highly portable
The Snow Joe 24V-X2-SB18 Cordless Snow Blower is a powerful cordless snow blower suitable for clearing medium-sized driveways and sidewalks.
It features a 48-volt lithium-ion battery, an ergonomic handle, and a lightweight design so you can easily maneuver it. This cordless electric snow blower has an ergonomic handle that can be folded down for easy storage. This model has received positive feedback from most owners, who like its compact size and the fact that it is easy to assemble.
We`ve had this Snow Joe snow blower for two winters. We have never used a cordless snow blower before, but we love it. It has been a great investment, and we are glad we purchased it. The battery life is great, and has plenty of power to get the job done.
- It has a decent battery life, and it’s fast.
- A very simple assembly and use is required.
- It is a lightweight and compact design.
- It has a powerful motor can blow snow up to 18 inches high.
- The handle is made of plastic, which feels flimsy.
2. PowerSmart Snow Blower Cordless – 24 Inch
- Battery operated
- Lightweight and compact
- Three-stage auger
- High-performance motor
- 24-inch clearing width
The PowerSmart Snow Blower Cordless is one of the best cordless snow blowers on the market. This is because it has a very powerful motor, which makes it easy to use and maneuver around your yard.
- The lightweight design makes it easy to handle, while the adjustable height makes it easy to customize your snow removal experience.
- This feature ensures that you won’t have any issues making adjustments as needed during your snow removal process.
- It has a 24-inch clearing path and comes with 4 batteries, so you can get through all of your winter months without worrying about charging your battery.
We recently bought the PowerSmart Snow Blower Cordless – 24 Inches and have been very happy. The unit is lightweight, which makes it easy to use. It also has a safety switch that prevents the unit from starting unless the handle is in place. This was an important feature for us since our son plays in the snow, and we want to be sure he doesn’t get hurt by a running snowblower.
- Lightweight and portable
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Powerful motor for a cordless snow blower
- It has an ergonomic handle
- Pricey compared with other electric models on the market.
3. EGO Power+ SNT2114 Peak Power 21-Inch 56-Volt Cordless Snow Blower
- 21-inch clearing width
- Starts in as little as 3 seconds
- Approximately 30 minutes of runtime per charge
- Lightweight, compact design
With the EGO Power+ Snow Blower, you’ll be able to clear snow in minutes. This 21-inch blower has a 56-volt battery that can run up to 40 minutes on a single charge. The EGO Power+ Snow Blower boasts a powerful 380-watt motor that delivers enough torque to power through any type of snowfall.
- The two-stage auger automatically adjusts its RPMs depending on the amount of snow being thrown and how much weight is applied.
- This snow blower was recommended by my brother-in-law and his experience with it.
So we went with EGO Power+. He doesn’t have a huge driveway, but he gets enough snow that he needs to clear before it gets deep enough. We didn’t want him to use what we have since we only have one driveway, so this was perfect! He said it was easy to put together and started right up. It moved snow well last winter. I’m happy with the purchase.
- Easy to assemble
- Comes with a battery and charger
- Easy start system
- No brushless motor
4. Worx 40V 20″ Cordless Snow Blower Power Share with Brushless Motor
- Efficient brushless motor
- Power Share system
- Self-propelled drive system
- 20″ clearing width
The Worx WG650 Power Share™ snow blower is an all-in-one solution for clearing snow from your driveway, sidewalks, and patio. The 20” wide clearing path easily clears snow up to 10” deep. The Worx WG650 features a powerful brushless motor. Lightweight and easy to use, the Worx WG650 provides homeowners a convenient way to clear snow from their property without the hassle of traditional gas-powered models.
We have had a great experience with our Worx 40V 20″ Cordless Snow Blower Power Share with Brushless Motor. We have been using it for over two years and don’t know how we ever got along without it. It is very easy to use and as powerful as our gas-powered snow blower. The battery only lasts about 15 minutes, but that’s all you need to throw off enough snow to clear the driveway and sidewalks of the neighbourhood homes.
- The cordless design makes it easier to move.
- Quiet operation allows for longer use without tiring out
- It comes with a 20-inch clearing width
- The snow blower has an adjustable height
- The battery drains quickly
5. Earthwise SN74022 22-Inch 40-Volt Cordless Electric Snow Thrower
- Lightweight and compact
- Powerful 40-volt MAX lithium-ion battery
- No fuel, oil, or emissions
- 22-inch clearing path with 8-inch width
Consider an electric model if you’ve got a small yard or just want to avoid the hassle of gas-powered snow blowers. This Earthwise SN74022 22-Inch 40-Volt Cordless Electric Snow Thrower is one of the best choices on the market. We were impressed with how easy it was to assemble and use, and we think it has enough power to handle most small to medium jobs.
- The Earthwise SN74022 Cordless Electric Snow Thrower is a great choice for anyone looking to buy a cordless snow thrower.
- It features an 18-inch clearing path and an adjustable chute to help you better direct the snow where you want it to go.
- The 40-volt lithium-ion battery provides plenty of power for this lightweight snow blower.
We bought Earthwise SN74022 22-Inch 40-Volt Cordless Electric Snow Thrower as a present for our son and daughter-in-law for their first house. The price was wonderful compared to other places we had looked at. The shipping was so fast we got it before the snowfall. They used it the first night of snow and loved it!
- Powerful motor and battery life
- It can handle moderate to heavy snowfall very easily.
- It is lightweight, portable, and easy to use
- It has a decent warranty policy
- The wheels are cheap
Cordless snow blowers are becoming more and more popular due to their ease of use and convenience. However, many products are on the market, so choosing the best cordless snow blower for your needs can be hard. In this article, we will discuss some of the most important features that you should look for when shopping for a cordless snow blower.
This is probably the most important factor when choosing a cordless snow blower. You want something with enough power to throw snow at least 20 feet away from where it starts its journey. That way, you won’t have to clean up after yourself every time you use it!
This is another important factor because it affects how easily you use your new machine. If you plan on moving your new cordless snow blower around often, you will want a lightweight one so it does not become too difficult to lift it upstairs. You should look for something lightweight so that you don’t tire easily when using it for long periods.
The battery life is important when choosing a cordless snow blower because it determines how long you can use the machine before recharging or replacing the batteries. Some models will allow you to get up to 40 minutes or even more before needing a recharge. You should also consider whether or not there is an option for swapping out dead batteries with fully charged ones to keep working throughout the day.
Most cordless snow blowers are relatively quiet compared to other models on the market today. Still, some models produce more noise than others due to their design or additional features like headlights or heaters (which may require more power).
You wouldn’t want to spend all that money on a cordless snow blower only to have it get stuck in difficult places like against walls or around corners etc. A well-designed aerodynamic design would make all the difference when manoeuvring through tight spaces like this, so make sure your choice has this feature built into its design!
Cordless electric motors draw power from their batteries to run, so having a large battery capacity will ensure you have enough power for all types of snow removal jobs without stopping for a recharge. A typical battery should last about 20 minutes when fully charged at full speed, but this time will vary depending on the size of your property and how much snow needs to be removed from it.
There are two main types of battery-powered snow blowers: single-stage and two-stage. The single-stage model simply has one fan that blows the snow out of its path, while the two-stage model has a smaller fan at first, which helps move up smaller pieces of snow, while the second fan then blows all of the remaining snow out of its path.
- Best snow blower for large driveway
- Best snow blower for heavy snow
- Best snow blower for wet snow
- Best 2 Stage Snow Blowers Under $1000
- Best Electric Snow Blower
- Best Single Stage Snow Blower
- Best snow blower for elderly
- Best corded snow blower
- Best cordless snow blower
- Best budget snow blower
A cordless snow blower is a lightweight, electric snowblower that doesn’t require extension cords. This allows you to move around your yard freely without worrying about tripping over wires or having to find a power source.
The best cordless snow blower is a combination of performance and convenience. You must consider what you will use it for and how much you want to spend on it.
You can find cordless snow blowers for under $100, but the best ones cost more than $300. In general, the more you spend on a cordless snow blower, the better it will perform, especially when moving larger amounts of snow at once.
Most of our models take about two hours to charge from empty fully. Some larger models may take up to three hours, depending on how much power they draw from the battery pack. The battery life will depend on how much snow you need to clear and how often you use it during winter.
We hope our list of the best cordless snow blower has given you a better idea of which one will work best for your needs. There are some very good cordless snow blowers out there, but you need to consider what you want to pay, where you live, and your physical strength. Remember all these things when considering which one is right for you.