If you are searching related John Deere 1023E Sub-Compact Utility Tractor Specification, Engine Details, Horsepower(hp), Review by Expert and Current Price.Then you are right place here i will give you all details.
In this post you get knowledge about parts of John Deere 1023E Sub-Compact and much more information.
At the end of article 1 family Sub-Compact Tractors video review by experts and about john deere brand what’s benefits from it.
So, let’s start with the specification of john deere 1023E Sub-Compact and how it is uses.
John Deere 1023E Sub-Compact Features Specification
- John Deere 1023E have powerful Tier 4-compliant diesel engine.
- John Deere 1023E have premium Operator Station with armrests, fender lights and ergonomic seat
- Auto-Connect mid-mower deck you can installed or removed in 5 minutes or less.
|U.S. warranty||5-Year Warranty|
John Deere 1023E ENGINE
The John Deere 1023E Sub-Compact Utility is a 1 family tractor. Its main features such as Powerful Final Tier 4-compliant diesel engine.
Easy-lift hood with dual gas-charged lift struts and Auto-Connect mid-mower deck can be installed or removed in less than 5 minutes, Easy-to-operate two-speed hydrostatic transmission.
|Engine power||16.5 kW|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Rated power||3200 rpm|
|Emissions compliance||Final Tier 4|
- Thick, textured rubber ground mat reduces vibrations and absorbs shock and noise.
- Step-via flat platform and fender-established handrails make it easy to get on and off the tractor from either side.
- Controls are conveniently placed next to the fenders and are shade-coded for quick identity.
- Easy-lift hood with twin gasoline-charged carry struts as standard gadget. A simple flip of the latch helps you to open the rugged composite hood, presenting wide open get entry to to the engine compartment.
- Foldable rollover protective structure keeps you covered throughout operation and improves the ability to save tractor in a garage.
John Deere 1023E Steering
John Deere 1023E Fuel Tank Capacity
John Deere 1023E 22.4hp contains the larger fuel tank capacity for long and continuous performance.
|Fuel delivery||Pulse pump and carburetor|
|Fuel consumption||5.8 L/hr|
1.5 U.S. gal./hr
John Deere 1023E TRANSMISSION Details
The hydrostatic transmission’s infinite ground speeds and direction of travel are each managed with the Twin Touch foot pedals.
- Ideal for loader or mower applications wherein frequent direction and speed modifications are wanted
- No clutching for immediate route adjustments
- Match the process handy with endless floor speeds
|Standard transmission||Hydrostatic – 2 range|
|Final drive||Bull Gear|
|Axle capacity||Front:612 kg,1349 lb|
Rear:715 kg,1576 lb
John Deere 1023E Electrical and Battery Details
|Battery size||500 CCA|
|No of Battery||1|
John Deere 1023E Hydraulic system
|Pump rated output||Steering|
|Maximum operating pressure||137.9 bar|
|Draft control sensing||Position control|
|Remote control valves available||Two|
John Deere 1023E Power take-off (PTO)
|Standard(RPM)||Rear – 540 |
Mid – 2100
|Brake (for mid and rear PTO)||Wet disc|
John Deere 1023E Images
John Deere 1023E Parts Information
John Deere 1023E all parts details with it’s current price and all the parts have discount. Check below.
John Deere 1023E Review Video 2020
- John deere 1025R Tractor Specs,Price,Features and Reviews
- John deere 5055E Tractor Specs,Price,Features and Reviews
- John deere X390 Tractor Specs,Price,Features and Reviews
- John deere E160 Tractor Specs,Price,Features and Reviews
- John deere 9570R Tractor Specs,Price,Features and Reviews
So finally here i will give all the information about john deere 1023E sub compact tractor and all about engine plus users reviews and more. So if you ask something related this you can comment below definitely i will help you 🙂