This article all about the John Deere E100 lawn mower Specs, Engine, Price, Parts Review and horsepower. Now If you are searching for the John Deere E100 Tractor Price, Specification then read this article and to know the John Deere E100 Tractor Price, Specs, Features, Attachments and more.
If you want buy or sell check John Deere E100 information below. JD E100 tractors is old but the most popular tractor in the John Deere Company.
John Deere E100 Specification
John deere E100 become an agricultural and really famous tractor version owned by using john deere. The john deere E100 was distinctively proper for such farming operations for that time.
- 17.5 HP* engine
- Deep deck design helps lift grass for a superior cut
- Improved deck lift lever raises and lowers deck easily
- Operator station is wide and comfortable
- Powerful battery helps with starts, even after lengthy storage
|Model||E100 – 31R977 (M31)|
|Factories||Greeneville, Tennessee, USA|
|Translate control||Two-pedal foot-controlled hydrostatic|
|U.S. warranty||2 year/120 hour bumper-to-bumper|
|Original price||$1,599.00 (2020 )|
John Deere E100 ENGINE
- V-twin cylinder design for greater torque, lower vibration, and improved sound quality
- Auto choke to allow operators to start the engine without needing the choke unless air temperatures are near or below freezing
- Spring-return feature to ensure the operator will not mistakenly leave the throttle lever in the choke position
- Electronic ignition for fast starts
- Cast-iron cylinder liners for longer engine life
- Overhead valves for excellent power and fuel economy
- Full-pressure lubrication and oil filter for cleaner oil, prolonging engine life and extending the time between oil changes
- More effective when operating the tractor on an incline
- John Deere Easy Change™ 30-second oil change system makes changing the engine oil easy, quick, and clean.
|Engine make||John Deere|
|Engine Type||Overhead valve, full-pressure lube, oil filter|
|Choke/speed control||One lever, ReadyStart|
|Fuel type||Gasoline, LP Gas, Diesel|
|No. of Cylinders||2 Cylinders|
|Lubrication||Full-pressure, full-flow filtration with bypass; micronic paper element|
John Deere E100 Steering
It became widespread, and a power shift transmission become optionally available. Other alternatives had been blanketed like dual rear wheels and an enclosed cab with an air conditioning.
|Type||Sector and pinion with single drag link and tie rod|
|Four-wheel steer||Not available on this model|
John Deere E100 Fuel Tank Capacity
The capacity is 2.4 U.S. gal. (9.1 L). The fuel-filler opening is conveniently located under the seat.
- Filling the tank without spilling is easy.
- A tethered fuel tank cap is more convenient.
- The sealed fuel cap helps keep vapors inside the tank.
|Fuel delivery||Pulse pump and carburetor|
|Fuel gauge||Mechanical, viewable from seat|
|Fuel tank location||Rear|
|Fuel tank capacity||2.4 U.S. gal.|
John Deere E100 TRANSMISSION Details
|Transmission Type||Hydrostatic and 2-wheel drive|
|Control||Two-pedal foot-controlled hydrostatic control|
|Oil cooler||Fins with fan on transaxle|
|Oil filter||Yes, Available internally|
|Differential lock system||Not Available|
|Forward speed||0 – 5.5 m/h (0 – 8.9 km/h)|
|Reverse speed||0-3.2 m/h (0-5.1 km/h)|
|Brakes||Disc Brakes are available|
John Deere E100 Electrical and Battery Details
|No of Battery||1|
John Deere E100 Images
John Deere E100 Reviews
I have owned and driven JD for years. I agree if you read the manual and keep it up it will last years. Great for the price. I bought it now for our small yard 3/4 acre but will be moving soon and needed one for the larger 1 1/2 acre. I also use it to haul dirt and gravel. I aerate and spread fertilizer and even used the from blade to level and grade part of the yard. For the price you can’t beat it. After all it’s a Deere.
I looked at a few other mowers but performance and price was my 2 main deciding points. I chose the E100. The cheapest and not the biggest motor but I’m only mowing the grass. It turns around trees and bushes pretty sharply but about two thirds around the tree you have to swing wide and come back around to get the last third. For me it’s fun to mow my half acre once a week. I’m a happy camper with this mower. And got a free little trailer to hook on the back and it even has a dump handle.
Bought the E100 yesterday, unloaded it, and started cutting the grass. Very easy to figure out and cuts like a beast! I can’t wait to start cutting again.
Bought this E100 John Deere from Lowe’s in Augusta ga. and I love it, great price and value over other models they sell. It’s cuts very well and has a good edge cut great turning radius and very easy to operate and the self cleaning deck works decent but I clean it afterwards every time. Overall great Lil tractor. Only drawback is the mount on the PTO safety switch is awful moves during operation and if you don’t check it to make sure it is aligned properly it won’t let it crank, happened to me first time I used mine. Took me 30 min to find out why it wouldn’t crank!!! But still great Lil tractor..
John Deere E100 Review Video 2020
John Deere E100 Buying Information click here
- John deere E110 Tractor Specs,Price,Features and Reviews
- John deere E180 Tractor Specs,Price,Features and Reviews
- John deere E120 Tractor Specs,Price,Features and Reviews
- John deere E130 Tractor Specs,Price,Features and Reviews
- John deere E140 Tractor Specs,Price,Features and Reviews
Vintage john deere E100 changed into the most famous and famous tractor inside the past several years. It had wonderful power with enough features so it’s referred to as bull of tractor.
I hope this article will help you to recognize extra information approximately this first-rate tractor. If you have any query about it, please contact us or comment below we can help you 🙂