Whats up buddies!!! Here in this article all about the John Deere X354 lawn mower Specs, Engine, Price, Parts Review. Now If you are searching for the John Deere X354 Tractor Price, Specification then read this article and to know the John Deere X354 More Features, Attachments and more.
John Deere X354 Specification
John deere X354 become an agricultural and really famous tractor version owned by using john deere. The john deere X354 was distinctively proper for such farming operations for that time.
- Exclusive 4-wheel steering for excellent maneuverability
- Powered by 18.5 hp (13.8 kW)* iTorque™ Power System
- 42-in. Accel Deep™ mower deck
- Easy mulching with optional MulchControl™ Kit (one-touch or from deck versions)
- 4 year/300 hour bumper-to-bumper warranty
|Factories||Greeneville, Tennessee, USA|
|Translate control||Two-pedal foot-controlled hydrostatic|
|U.S. warranty||4 year/300 hour bumper-to-bumper warranty|
John Deere X354 ENGINE
The 18.5-hp V-twin engine used in the Select Series X354 Tractor provides plenty of power and torque to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions:
- V-twin cylinder design for greater torque, lower vibration, and improved sound quality
- Large, 36.8-cu in. (603-cc) displacement
- More torque to get the job done faster
- Large displacement and camshaft and carburetor designs create the optimum torque rise for rapid response to varying load conditions
- Electronic ignition for fast starts
- Cast-iron sleeves for longer engine life
- Overhead valves for excellent power and fuel economy
- Full-pressure lubrication and oil filter for keeping the oil cleaner for a long engine life and extending the time between oil changes; full-pressure lubrication is also more effective when operating the tractor on an incline
- Excellent serviceability with easily replaced air filter, fuel filter, and oil filter and a convenient oil-drain hose to make draining the oil easy and clean
|Engine make||John Deere|
|Engine Type||Overhead valve, full-pressure lube, oil filter|
|Choke/speed control||One lever, ReadyStart|
|No. of Cylinders||2 Cylinders|
|Lubrication||Full-pressure, full-flow filtration with bypass; micronic paper element|
John Deere X354 Steering
It became widespread, and a power shift transmission become optionally available. Other alternatives had been blanketed like dual rear wheels and an enclosed cab with an air conditioning.
|Type||Manual, sector, and pinion|
|Four-wheel steer||Not available on this model|
|Tilt Steering Wheel||No|
John Deere X354 Fuel Tank Capacity
The capacity is 3.3 U.S. gal. (12.5 L). The fuel-filler opening is conveniently located under the seat.
- Filling the tank without spilling is easy.
- A tethered fuel tank cap is more convenient.
- The sealed fuel cap helps keep vapors inside the tank.
|Fuel delivery||Pulse pump and carburetor|
|Fuel gauge||Gauge on dash|
|Fuel tank location||Rear|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.3 U.S. gal.|
John Deere X354 TRANSMISSION Details
|Transmission Type||K46 hydrostatic integrated with transaxle|
|Control||Twin Touch pedals|
|Cruise control||Yes, button on dash|
|Oil cooler||Fins and fan on transaxle|
|Oil filter||Internal, not replaceable|
|Differential lock system||Not|
|Forward speed||0 – 5.5 m/h (0 – 8.9 km/h)|
|Reverse speed||0-3.2 m/h (0-5.1 km/h)|
|Brakes||Internal wet disc|
John Deere X354 Electrical and Battery Details
|Charging system||flywheel alternator|
|No of Battery||1|
John Deere X354 Images
John Deere X354 Review Video 2020
John Deere X354 More Information click here
- John deere X350 Tractor Specs,Price,Features and Reviews
- John deere X354 Tractor Specs,Price,Features and Reviews
- John deere X370 Tractor Specs,Price,Features and Reviews
- John deere X380 Tractor Specs,Price,Features and Reviews
- John deere X390 Tractor Specs,Price,Features and Reviews
john deere X354 changed into the most famous and famous tractor inside the past several years. It had wonderful power with enough features so it’s referred to as bull of tractor.
I hope this article will help you to recognize extra information approximately this first-rate tractor. If you have any query about it, please contact us or comment below we can help you 🙂