Keeping your lawn at its best all summer long is challenging when you lack the proper tools. A lawnmower is on your shopping list, so you head out to the store. You may not realize that your chosen brand will determine your lawn-care journey’s success (or failure).
This article will explore the 13 most reliable and fantastic lawnmower brands available today. I’ll highlight a few of their top models to guide what to look for when shopping.
What are the Best Lawn Mower Brands
Toro also makes a great choice for lawnmowers of high quality. You won’t be disappointed with their quality, ease of use, and features of lawn care products.
There are a few choices you can make when it comes to choosing Toro lawn mowers. Whether you need a powerful gas mower or an easy-to-use electric mower, their designs will meet your needs.
- Toro 20367T: An electric lawn mower that’s ideal for small yards. You don’t have to worry about maintenance, and it’s easy to use. Using a patented recycle cutting technology, the cutting quality is also excellent.
- Toro Recycler 22: If you want a powerful and durable lawnmower, look no further than this gas-powered model. With a cutting deck of 22 inches, it is ideal for medium-sized and large yards.
The Ego brand is a relative newcomer to the lawnmower industry, but they’re quickly becoming a household name. They produce high quality, user-friendly, and environmentally friendly products.
The only Ego lawnmower option you have is a battery-powered mower. Their role is similar to that of Tesla in terms of mowers. Their futuristic designs and LED lights make them a leading innovator in the automotive industry. When it comes to eco-friendly mowers, take a look at this brand.
- Ego 56V Peak Power: Ego’s electric mower is one of the best choices for those who want a robust and durable mower. A 21-inch cutting deck is ideal for medium-sized and large yards. With its two active battery ports, this device can enjoy increased torque.
- Ego 56V Select Cut XP: It is a great choice for people looking for an easy-to-use and powerful mower. Cutting quality is excellent thanks to the stacked blade system. Despite its lesser power and lack of features, the mower is a great choice for those seeking an eco-friendly, simple option.
In addition to John Deere, you can also choose a high-quality mower from this brand. Their product line includes both entry-level models and professional mowers of the highest quality.
Top-rated ride-on mowers are available in electric and gas versions. John Deere offers a higher price point than other models on this list. Alternatively, you might consider a walk-behind mower with a small yard.
- John Deere S240-48: This is a fine choice if you’re looking for a premium lawnmower. Its 48-inch cutting deck and powerful V-Twin engine are ideal for large yards.
- John Deere X350: A powerful and easy-to-use gas-powered lawn mower. There is a 42-inch cutting deck, which makes it perfect for yards with a lot of grass.
Honda has long been a trusted engine brand, and the same is true for lawnmowers. Any homeowner looking for a reliable, easy-to-use, and fuel-efficient lawn mower should consider Honda lawn mowers.
There are plenty of options when it comes to models. The Honda HRX series is an ideal choice in the high-end model market. Several helpful features are included on these mowers, including Roto-Stop, which enables the blade to stop without shutting down the engine, and Versamow for picking the right amount of grass to bag.
- Honda HRR216K9VKA Lawn Mower: For a budget-friendly option, this mower is great. There aren’t as many bells and whistles as the HRX series, but this mower is still high-quality and will fulfill your needs.
- Honda HRX217K5VKA Lawn Mower: If you are looking for a lawnmower with everything you need, this is the model for you. Besides its self-propulsion, it also comes with features such as Roto-Stop and Versamow.
When it comes to finding a brand that you can trust to provide you with durable, powerful, and easy-to-operate lawn mowers, Husqvarna is an excellent choice. Their lawn care products are easy to use and offer a wide selection of models.
There is no such thing as a bad choice when choosing a lawnmower from Husqvarna. The types of gas-powered, battery-powered, and electric-powered models available will depend on your needs. The automower is also a great option for homeowners who want to have a hands-free mowing experience.
- Husqvarna LC221AH: Anyone looking for a powerful and easy-to-use gas-powered mower will love this machine. Even around tight corners, it’s easy to maneuver because of its 21-inch cutting deck.
- Husqvarna Automower 115H: This robotic mower does the work for you without requiring you to lift a finger or hire a professional. As it is completely automatic, you just need to set it up once and set it aside to run on its own. Among the best features of the mower is that it is virtually silent, which means you won’t have to take any chances with your neighbours if you use it.
Troy-Bilt is one of the best lawnmowers you can buy without breaking the bank. Homeowners and professional landscapers alike like their mowers because they are durable and easy to use.
Choosing a lawnmower from Troy-Bilt allows you to meet your needs. Their mowers can handle slopes or large yards, no matter how big or small your yard is.
Its TB490 mower is particularly popular with those looking for an easy-to-use, powerful mower. Medium- to large-sized yards will benefit from the 21-inch cutting deck.
- Troy-Bilt TB330: Another great choice for lawn mowers that are easy to operate and powerful. A 21-inch cutting deck and self-propelled design make this an ideal choice for most homeowners.
- Troy-Bilt TB220: For homeowners who want a reliable, easy-to-use gas mower, look no further. Cutting deck size of 21 inches makes it ideal for medium-sized to large yards. Additionally, it comes with a powerful Troy-Bilt engine.
With Lawn Boy, you can choose from self-propelled models to workout mowers. As a result, their products are incredibly easy to use, making them ideal for people who do not have time to get used to new products.
Offering entry-level models to professional mowers of a high standard, they have something to offer for everyone. There is a home to suit every budget, and their prices are very reasonable.
- Lawn-Boy 17734: It is an excellent self-propelled mower for those who are looking to get a bit more power. Its engine is a 160cc Honda GCV, and the cutting deck measures 21 inches. The warranty also covers true-starts for three years.
- Lawn-Boy 17732: A great option for individuals who want to eliminate the hassle associated with mowers. There is a 2-year warranty and recoil start. Additionally, it is lightweight and easy to maneuver at 66 lbs.
Craftsman produces many high-quality lawn mowers, making it one of the most popular brands. The mowers can be used by homeowners and professionals alike, and they are strong and easy to operate.
Several models are available to suit your needs among their many models. There are self-propelled mowers and mowers with more extensive cutting decks available to meet your needs.
- Craftsman M110: Another good choice for anyone looking for a durable and simple-to-use mower. In addition to having a mulching kit and a great bagging option, the cutting deck is 21 inches.
- Craftsman M250: When it comes to choosing a gas-powered lawn mower, this model is an excellent choice. The cutting deck diameter is 21 inches, the engine capacity is 160 cc, and it folds up compactly for storage.
Among the most popular residential products, Black+Decker is one of the best. These mowers run on electricity or batteries, so you don’t need gas or oil. In addition, they make high-quality, long-lasting products.
They have a model that matches your needs among their variety of models. In addition to self-propelled mowers and those with larger cutting decks, they have affordable options that will meet your needs.
- Black + Decker BEMW451BHGB: This lawn mower offers a 35-litre cutting area compared to the average grass box. Moreover, it is easy to use and has an ergonomic design. It’s ideal for small and medium gardens, so it’s great for small yards.
- Black+Decker GD300: A cable strain relief system prevents accidental cord pulling on this lawn mower. The lawn rake also comes with a powerful 600-watt motor for raking moss. The price of a residential lawn mower is the closest thing to a professional-grade mower.
Price and quality are perfectly balanced with this brand. Your Cub Cadet mower will work for your property because it is easy to operate and maintain. They have self-propelled mowers as well as mowers with broader cutting decks.
- Cub Cadet RZT54: Perfect for those looking for a practical and durable mower. The cutting deck is 54 inches long, and the engine is 24 horsepower.
- It can be difficult to operate, and those unfamiliar with zero-turn mowers are advised to consider another model.
- Cub Cadet XT1 LT42: The ergonomic design and durable power make this gas-powered mower the perfect choice. An engine of 190cc powers the 42-inch cutting deck. It is also very easy to use, so you can start using it immediately.
Self-propelled lawnmowers from this American manufacturer are among the best in the industry. A snapper mower is a great option for those with smaller yards because of its easy maneuverability.
Seeing my neighbour zip around his lawn so quickly in his Snapper always makes me a little jealous! Having to empty the bag is what really tests a Snapper’s strength – I can confirm it holds a lot and changing it is effortless.
- SPX Riding Mower: If you have a large lawn, Snapper might have the SPX that’s right for you. An engine powered by Briggs and Stratton V-Twin powers the 42-inch cutting deck. A convenient electric start makes starting this model easy.
- Hi-Vac Lawn Mower: Powered by a 190cc Briggs and Stratton engine, this Snapper lawnmower is top-rated. With its self-propelled design, moving it around is easier. The cutting deck measures 21 inches, and the rear wheels are 10 inches wide.
Riding lawn mowers made by Swisher are no exception to their reputation for outdoor power equipment. Their mowers are reliable by providing a durable machine that will perform well.
There are a variety of models available from Swisher. You can choose from self-propelled mowers to mowers with a larger cutting deck.
- ST67522Q: A Briggs & Stratton engine powers Swisher’s ST67522Q lawnmower. This machine has a six-speed transmission and a 22″ cutting width. Due to its ease of use and durability, people like this lawn mower.
GreenWorks is the right choice if you are looking for an eco-friendly lawnmower. No gasoline or oil is needed as their mowers are powered either by electricity or batteries. You can also find mowers that fit your needs due to their simplicity of operation.
Their range of mowers includes self-propelled models and ones with larger cutting decks. You’re sure to find a budget-friendly option with their reasonable prices.
- GreenWorks GLM801600: There is a 60-minute run time on this self-propelled lawnmower. A battery-saving run-time system makes it possible to conserve battery power. You’ll find it to be a great choice if you’re looking for an eco-friendly, user-friendly mower.
- GreenWorks 25142: A great choice for small and medium yards, this electric mower is an eco-friendly choice. The cutting deck is 16 inches long, and the motor is 10 amps. Seniors and people with physical disabilities will also appreciate its lightweight design.
- Best Battery Powered Weed Eater [Reviews 2022]
- Best Ryobi Weed Eater [Reviews 2022]
- Best Lightweight Gas String Trimmer [Reviews 2022]
- Best Self-Propelled Mulching Lawn Mower [Reviews 2022]
- Best Mulching Lawn Mowers [Reviews 2022]
- Best Battery Powered String Trimmers [Reviews 2022]
- Best Electric Grass Trimmer [Reviews 2022]